This incredibly simple, no-cook, and dairy-free pudding contains chia seeds which are high in fiber, protein, and Omega-3 fatty acids. When soaked in the coconut milk, they create a tapioca-like consistency to the pudding. If you opt to add the o.j., you will have a flavor reminiscent of an orange-creamsicle (but with so much more sophistication)! Note: this recipe was inspired from the Trader Joe's chia seed package.
- Coconut milk - 1-14oz can
- Chia Seeds - 1/2 cup
- Honey - 3 tablespoons
- Pure vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Orange juice (optional) - 2 tablespoons
- Orange zest - for garnish
- Mix coconut milk, honey, vanilla, salt, and o.j. (if using) in a bowl. Add chia seeds and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve garnished with orange zest.